Work with a Qualified Employment Based and H1B Lawyer Near Greenbelt, MD and the Surrounding Areas
Employment based immigration is, as the name implies, immigration based around potential employment in the United States. The immigration process can be somewhat complicated, and so it’s important to have an employment based immigration attorney to help guide you. Obineche Law Firm is able to assist individuals in Greenbelt, MD and the surrounding areas. A lawyer from our firm can assist both with employment-based immigration, as well as with non-immigrant visas, such as the H1B and I1 visa. Please call today in order to learn more.
What Employment Based Visas Are Available?
There are five different employment based visas you can obtain. These include:
- EB-1: This visa covers priority workers and individuals with extraordinary ability; examples of individuals in this category would be multinational managers and executives (who have been employed for at least one year by a US employer), outstanding professors or researchers, or individuals with outstanding ability in the arts, athletics, or other areas.
- EB-2: This category is for individuals who hold an advanced degree or who have exceptional ability in the sciences, art, or business. Traditionally, the individual must have already been offered a job in the United States, and the employer must file a petition on their behalf.
- EB-3: The EB-3 is for skilled workers, professionals, and unskilled workers. In order to obtain this visa, your prospective employer must have filed a Form I-140 on your behalf.
- EB-4: In order to obtain this visa, an individual must have an approved Form I-360. Certain members of the US government—or former members—are an exception to the rule.
- EB-5: These visas are specifically for immigrant investors looking to invest in commercial businesses in the United States, which can in turn facilitate job creation.
Contact a Reliable Law Firm
If you need a lawyer to assist with employment based immigration, or with non-immigrant employment visas like the H1B and I1 visas, then please consider giving us a call. We’re ready to provide you with reliable guidance.
When you or someone you love is seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident, contact Obineche Law Firm, LLC to discuss your case with a qualified car accident attorney.
If a loved one was fatally injured by the negligent or reckless actions of another party, call Obineche Law Firm, LLC and discuss your case with an experienced wrongful death attorney today.
Patients expect their healthcare providers to follow proper procedure and uphold a high standard of care. In most cases, healthcare professionals work hard and do a wonderful job caring for their patients.