Work with a Qualified Visa Lawyer Near Greenbelt, MD and the Surrounding Areas
If you are a non-immigrant looking to work in the United States, then you’ll need to obtain a visa to do so. The actual filing process can be a daunting task, and so it can be beneficial to find a visa lawyer who can assist you. Obineche Law Firm is a law office that’s based in Greenbelt, MD. We have extensive knowledge of the legal field, and can use that in order to help guide you through the application process. Call us today in order to learn more about how we can help.
What is a Non-Immigrant Employment Visa?
A non-immigrant employment visa is, as the name implies, a visa given to non-immigrants who wish to do business in the United States. Some examples include:
- B-1 Visas: These visas allow individuals working for foreign companies to do business in the United States.
- H-1B Visas: These visas are for foreign nationals with specialty occupations, and are generally valid for up to three years (plus more with extensions).
- H-2B Visas: These visas are for temporary workers at American businesses, should the businesses be able to prove there is a shortage of American workers.
- L Visas: L Visas are for inter-company transfers; with them, a foreign national working in another country can be transferred to the American branch of their company.
- O Visas: O Visas are for individuals with extraordinary ability in athletics, business, the sciences, art, or education; individuals applying must be able to prove this ability, and can only work in the US in their specific field.
- P Visas: P Visas are available to both athletes and performers, allowing them to compete/perform in the United States.
See How a Lawyer Can Assist You
Getting a work permit can be a daunting task to handle on your own. That’s why it can be so beneficial to hire a visa lawyer. At Obineche Law Firm, we have a thorough understanding of the legal field. Because of this, we’re able to assess your situation and determine what kind of work visa you’ll most likely need. Then, we’ll go over the process of getting a labor certification, filing a petition, paying fees, and applying for the visa itself. Our goal is to make things as simple as possible for you; as such, we’ll work with you every step of the way.
Obineche Law Firm cares deeply about helping others, and will work tirelessly in order to help you with your legal needs. Consider calling today in order to receive more information on our services.
An employment contract is a signed agreement between employer and employee, which outlines their relationship and clarifies any issues that may arise during that relationship.